Teaching Angela to Appreciate History
- SA film-maker launches campaign to substitute rhino horn with human toenail clippings.
- Our ancestors took to eating grass earlier than previously thought.
- Exposure to oxytocin causes partnered men to back away from other hot chicks.
“The story so far: In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.” Chapter 1, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe (1980) – by Douglas Adams
- Sceptics in the Pub – Thursday 15th November, 18:00. Pizetta
- Sceptics in the Pub – Saturday 17th November, 12:30. Venue to be decided.
- West Rand
- Sceptics in the Pub – Wednesday 21st November, 19:00. Green & Gold Pub, Roodepoort
Want to tell us about an event we should announce on the show? Post it in the comments or on either of these social media sites:
Link of the Week
Patrick: The Religion of Peace – Attacks