Teaching Angela to Appreciate History
- Patrick’s News Headlines
- Climate change caused early humans to flourish.
- Adverts target rhino horn consumers.
- Local leader blames negligence in South Africa circumcision deaths.
- Dubai police in new crackdown on ivory smuggling.
- Lesotho, South Africa collaborate to develop $1.3bn hydro project.
- Language and the two schools of thought.
- Soo’s “I learned on the Internet…”
- False rape claims usually aren’t
- First case of polio reported in Somalia since 2007
- Lethal stampede for magic water in Ghana
- Sceptics in the Park – Joburg. Sunday 26th May, 13:00. Johannesburg Botanical Gardens, Emmerentia.
- Rumble in the Pub – Joburg. Thursday 30th May, 18:30. Venue TBA.
- Sceptics in the Pub – Joburg. Wednesday 5th June, 19:00. Pizaevino, The Wedge, Morningside.
- Sceptics in the Pub – East Rand. Tuesday 11th June, 19:00. Grandslam Sports Diner, Edenvale.
Link of the week
Owen: Kissing Hank’s Ass